There are many other considerations to account for and we can guide you every step of the way. Some examples of what you should be considering as a buyer include:
- What type of home are you looking for? (condo/townhouse/detached house)
- Are you looking to purchase a property for personal use or as an investment?
- Are you looking for a sustainably built home or a conventional home?
- What neighbourhood are you looking in?
- Have you obtained financial pre-approval? This is important to discuss setting a budget.
- What are the other expenses outside the home price (taxes, home inspection, legal, etc.)?
- Are you looking at a built home or a pre-construction?
- What is the market value of the home(s) you’re looking at? There are many factors that go into the true value of a home beyond the list price (trending market data, comparable home sales?)
- What should I look for during a building inspection?
- Have I looked at all the strata documentation to help avoid surprises in the near future such as special levies.
- What are your target completion and possession dates? What is the adjustment date?
Give us a call or send us an email for a complimentary consultation to discuss how we can tailor a solution that will fit your needs.